yea shes is lovely and i wud like to get to know her alot more as i like wat i hear from everyone and i like wat i c from her txt messages.
ur so lucky to have the pleasure of her company most of the time.
wat u up to atm xx
1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(55)
-
▼
November
(17)
- “I was so confused. …As crazy as this seems, I’ve ...
- No title
- “How did I let this happen to me? … I go to school...
- No title
- No title
- No title
- I can't say that i blame anyone for the way they f...
- I miss you so much. Have been thinking about you a...
- No title
- yea shes is lovely and i wud like to get to know h...
- He was well known to the police in Preston and had...
- was wondering whether there was any job vacancies ...
- To be honest, I think that by taking God away and ...
- "Softly Softly" Woman's World (1972)ALAMI, Ahmad S...
- Subject to closure for periods up to 100 years
- Sheik Saad al-Din Jalal al-Alami, the senior Musli...
- Page 12 the SPANISH VANGUARD FRIDAY, 18 FEBRUARY O...
-
▼
November
(17)