1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(74)
-
▼
May
(19)
- And of course, we all know where we will end up; r...
- la dolce vita
- falling like an avalanche
- subliminal
- you with the comb
- petite ingenue
- keep us guessing
- The dog didn't have a mark on her. The dog lived a...
- No title
- "I could never understand why that was the only pi...
- GBG yuur a fuckin descrace come 2 whitebirk and sh...
- No title
- I recognize you – I know you're not real
- I am your Sasha
- Soon 2
- i should have known you'd look at me and look away
- pretty baby 2
- pretty baby
- "The question is, which is to be master - that's a...
-
▼
May
(19)