1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.

Friday, 18 April 2014

Death Mix

Axl: That's where I'm spanking Erin (Everly)...I'm spanking Sweet Child so...

Bach: There's an S&M, very quick shot at the end, oh man! But it's all like, you know...

Axl: Yeah, but the messed up part of that is: you remember Earl, you know the security guy I had?

Bach: Yeah, yeah.

Axl: So, Earl is this big huge black guy you know, and we went to the Pleasure Chest to buy the bondage gear for the video. But the guys behind the counter just seen me with this huge giant black guy and they think that...(everyone laughs)...they're looking at me like: "Yeaah! You're one of us, it's cool! Thumbs up man! Right!" And I'm like...(laughs) that was messed up. They were like just..."Alright man. You rock dude!"

Bach: You're taking one for the team!

(everyone laughs)





















A Dirty Shame

Blog Archive