1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.
Wednesday, 21 February 2018
A Skeleton Key To SP: Inside Multiple Systems
Thu 16/05/2013, 03:26
I saw BEATEN AND BUGGERED from that list and another similar one years ago and was quite shocked really. It looked like a how to guide for abductors - also the 'actresses' looked genuinely terrified when the knives were held to them. Interestingly vile stuff but I didn't want it in the house!
Apparently last Hobs single is reviewed nicely in The Wire by Byron Coley which is mental as it has pretty much sold out and it was ages ago. We are very obscure I suppose and hard to find out about. Playing on the Wirral a week on Saturday in Cynthia Lennon's home village, the posh Hoylake.
So twitchy and nervous lately. I probably need to take some medication.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(99)
-
▼
February
(20)
- Cackling Charivari
- I Like Cock
- Danish Blue
- A Skeleton Key To SP: Inside Multiple Systems
- Handbags With Anorexic Slag
- Make It Better
- Comedy Hour
- Over The Hills And Far Away
- Nutjin' Wrong 2
- Very First American Fan Letter
- Action This Day
- Icebreaker
- On The Down Low
- A Carefully Limited Glance At The Edges Of A World...
- Limited Hangout Series
- 5/2 Relief
- September Song
- Predictive (for Millie)
- Arc Of Complaint
- Victimology
-
▼
February
(20)


