Lola(21): Set me free please, and should I be grateful? You barely feed me I’ve got bruises and my holes feel sore. I’m soaked in cum!! 18:15
Fucking hot isn't it, bruises all down your thighs and on your ass and tits, used for days by this beast. How about you get on your knees and pray to God, hands together like you are a kid at school assembly, see if God willl listen. I'd masturbate to see that. I'd like to film it too. I'd set up some website called Kidnapped Bitches Who Pray For Release, perverts would love it 18:18
Lola(21): Just one thing i pray, no gang banging.18:19
1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(99)
-
▼
February
(20)
- Cackling Charivari
- I Like Cock
- Danish Blue
- A Skeleton Key To SP: Inside Multiple Systems
- Handbags With Anorexic Slag
- Make It Better
- Comedy Hour
- Over The Hills And Far Away
- Nutjin' Wrong 2
- Very First American Fan Letter
- Action This Day
- Icebreaker
- On The Down Low
- A Carefully Limited Glance At The Edges Of A World...
- Limited Hangout Series
- 5/2 Relief
- September Song
- Predictive (for Millie)
- Arc Of Complaint
- Victimology
-
▼
February
(20)
