1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.
Wednesday, 21 February 2018
Handbags With Anorexic Slag
Thu 19/02/2015, 22:50
That's a hell of an entertaining story. It's a year ago today since we funeralled Keiron and I declaimed a lot of bullshit in the pulpit like I did for John Everall too. I've cleared around 50 cl of Greenalls gin so far and called that tiny arsed anorexic slag Xxx Xxxxxxx an anti semitic bitch on the poxy internet. Fuck those Hamas supporting loonies really. I'll take rabid Israeli nutjobs over the sort of muslim cunts who would question where I can stick my cock if I wanted. But maybe this is the Irish Jew Jewboy in me speaking.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(99)
-
▼
February
(20)
- Cackling Charivari
- I Like Cock
- Danish Blue
- A Skeleton Key To SP: Inside Multiple Systems
- Handbags With Anorexic Slag
- Make It Better
- Comedy Hour
- Over The Hills And Far Away
- Nutjin' Wrong 2
- Very First American Fan Letter
- Action This Day
- Icebreaker
- On The Down Low
- A Carefully Limited Glance At The Edges Of A World...
- Limited Hangout Series
- 5/2 Relief
- September Song
- Predictive (for Millie)
- Arc Of Complaint
- Victimology
-
▼
February
(20)




