Mon 25/02/2008 09:44
The 'lose your Ovarian twinset and pearls' piece you wrote in about '99 for an early Wharton publication was a work of sick insanity and needs to be up there if you have a copy.
Played at a birthday party in Lytham Cricket Club Pavilion on Saturday - strange experience.
Watched Belgian movie 'Ex Drummer' last night which was pretty good crazy poor taste shit about ultimate fucked up band of handicapped guys called The Feminists who fight all the time and are not feminist.
Top story on some news sites today is MAN DIES FROM EATING FAIRY CAKES.
Sun 06/04/2008 10:51
yep cd arrived OK will work on that soonest
I keep collapsing into giggles at the thought of Doddy's cock - great concept
Intravenous thing is a well fucked up band with a load of drug addicts, I hope I am not as irritating as Bob Calvert in it
Foolish amount of alcohol and last night leapt out of bed shouting "I'm dying" after this strange dehydration thing came on suddenly with sharp pain and all veins in my arms stood up
also I need wisdom tooth extracting sharpish - will probably turn all mellow once the poisons entering my bloodstream are eliminated - the infected tooth root probably wrote all the al al who lyrics for me
1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(99)
-
▼
February
(20)
- Cackling Charivari
- I Like Cock
- Danish Blue
- A Skeleton Key To SP: Inside Multiple Systems
- Handbags With Anorexic Slag
- Make It Better
- Comedy Hour
- Over The Hills And Far Away
- Nutjin' Wrong 2
- Very First American Fan Letter
- Action This Day
- Icebreaker
- On The Down Low
- A Carefully Limited Glance At The Edges Of A World...
- Limited Hangout Series
- 5/2 Relief
- September Song
- Predictive (for Millie)
- Arc Of Complaint
- Victimology
-
▼
February
(20)

