1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.

Thursday, 1 February 2018

Victimology


 I am hugely intrigued to know what you thought about the little book, whether you remember things differently, whether you hugely dispute anything, whether I am an arse for writing it. One of my readers said everyone in the book should be honoured to be in it because it's so great but he is just a sycophant. I guess if you hate it and are annoyed to have it out there, at least you know never to trust a writer again (and at least unlike many people you weren't openly named).

I just deleted the fb I've had for a year today and it feels wonderful and liberating yet again - absolutely grotesque website. Pretty depressed, tired and jaded here of late, trust things better there! Was good seeing you dancing at that gig.

Blog Archive