1-2-3 do the Oz Oz Alice blink. Many things may be deduced from the diagrams which, it is preferable, should be studied silently rather than divulged openly in words.

Thursday, 8 February 2018

On The Down Low

It is something called Imaginary Diseases the '72 Zappa. He mixed it while alive and intended it to come out sometime. Weird largely atonal shit from the tour sounding like nothing else I ever heard. He seemed like a very hard working guy. Funny my Mad Pride friend met him and wrote a book about him - Xxx Xxxxxx, bit of a cock really but known worse people.


Young bodies are great and I have been lucky to get some over the last two years although they have all been pure brain damage.  I genuinely can't remember most of the bullshit I have bellowed on lyrics and hate the idea of listening to the records to figure it out is the problem.

Blog Archive